6 Things I've Learned About Small Business
Welcome to Owner Operated: Conversations with Small Business Millionaires.
We're back! This week, I decided to challenge myself to record my first solo episode. I talk about what I've learned about small business from the podcast conversations I've had so far and from working with owners at MidStreet.
Listen to this week's show on Spotify, Apple, Google Podcasts or Stitcher.
In this episode, I cover:
- Surrounding yourself with the right people and considering partnership
- Understanding business and your role as an owner
- Why you need to be a "self-starter" in a small business
- Setting your life up well and finding the right path
- Successful owners work ON the business, not just IN the business
- The importance of learning and continuing to progress over time
See you next week!