6 Things I've Learned About Small Business
Welcome to Owner Operated: Conversations with Small Business Millionaires.
We're back! This week, I decided to challenge myself to record my first solo episode. I talk about what I've learned about small business from the podcast conversations I've had so far and from working with owners at MidStreet.
In this episode, I cover:
- Surrounding yourself with the right people and considering partnership
- Understanding business and your role as an owner
- Why you need to be a "self-starter" in a small business
- Setting your life up well and finding the right path
- Successful owners work ON the business, not just IN the business
- The importance of learning and continuing to progress over time
See you next week!